Fair GroundsLocation: Bay City, MI
Eastern edge of the city at Livingston & 4th.
The Fairgrounds were used for baseball in 1893; the diamond was presumably laid down east of the main grandstand. The old park was used in 1906 while the new one was being built.
Used by: Bay City Riders, Bay City
Following are the minor league baseball teams known to have played at Fair Grounds:
|1906||Bay City||Inter-State Association||6||9||Roster||Stats|
|1893||Bay City Riders||Ohio-Michigan League||10||9||Roster||Stats|
Attendance listed indicates the total home attendance for the team even if it played in multiple home ballparks or additional cities in the same year.
Average attendance is based on half the team's total games being played at home.