Sports Statistics from the Stats Crew
2019 NFL standings
2019 NHL standings
Welcome to StatsCrew.com, the home to sports statistics from a wide variety of North American professional leagues. We currently host stats for professional baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer and lacrosse. We are also adding statistics for minor leagues and will continue to add new leagues and sports to the site.
Here's what the Stats Crew has been up to:
- September 30, 2019 - We have completed the bulk of our 2019 minor league baseball updates
- September 30, 2019 - The WNBA will soon crown a brand new champion. We have all the 2019 WNBA regular and postseason stats
- September 30, 2019 - With the 2019-20 junior hockey league season in full swing, we have all the stats being updated daily
- September 30, 2019 - In preparation for the 2019-20 National Hockey League season, lots of NHL updates have been completed
- May 20, 2019 - Added 2018-2019 junior and minor league hockey post-season statistics
- May 20, 2019 - Added 2018-2019 Federal Hockey League regular season and post-season statistics
- May 17, 2019 - Added 2018-19 Major Arena Soccer League regular and post-season statistics.
The Stats Crew is very proud to have brought online the most complete Canadian Football League statistics database available anywhere. In addition to the Canadian game, we've cast our attention Down Under as the Australian Football League has joined our lineup.
StatsCrew.com also features the Internet's largest selection of US outdoor and indoor soccer stats, all fully searchable and sortable by player and team. We have further added to our soccer statistics by assembling a one-of-a-kind professional women's soccer database.
In order to cover players' complete pro careers, the Stats Crew has incorporated data from top alternative professional leagues such as the United States Football League, American Basketball Association and World Hockey Association into its datasets.
If you need stats, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can ask the Stats Crew.