Sports Statistics from the Stats Crew
2019 AL standings
2019 NL standings
2019 MLS standings
Welcome to StatsCrew.com, the home to sports statistics from a wide variety of North American professional leagues. We currently host stats for professional baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer and lacrosse. We are also adding statistics for minor leagues and will continue to add new leagues and sports to the site.
The Stats Crew's Latest Statistical Updates:
May 24, 2019
- Updated NBA stats
- Updated AL stats
- Updated NL stats
May 23, 2019
- Updated USL stats
- Updated MLS stats
May 21, 2019
- Updated AFL stats
May 20, 2019
- Updated NWSL stats
Here's what the Stats Crew has been up to:
- May 20, 2019 - Added 2018-2019 junior and minor league hockey post-season statistics
- May 20, 2019 - Added 2018-2019 Federal Hockey League regular season and post-season statistics
- May 17, 2019 - Added 2018-19 Major Arena Soccer League regular and post-season statistics.
- May 13, 2019 - Added 2019 National Women's Soccer League statistics
- May 13, 2019 - 2019 Arena Football League statistics are now up and being updated regularly.
- March 7, 2019 - Added Alliance of American Football statistics.
- March 5, 2019 - 2019 Major League Soccer statistics are now up and being updated regularly.
The Stats Crew is very proud to have brought online the most complete Canadian Football League statistics database available anywhere. In addition to the Canadian game, we've cast our attention Down Under as the Australian Football League has joined our lineup.
StatsCrew.com also features the Internet's largest selection of US outdoor and indoor soccer stats, all fully searchable and sortable by player and team. We have further added to our soccer statistics by assembling a one-of-a-kind professional women's soccer database.
In order to cover players' complete pro careers, the Stats Crew has incorporated data from top alternative professional leagues such as the United States Football League, American Basketball Association and World Hockey Association into its datasets.
If you need stats, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can ask the Stats Crew.